Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This Week's Restaurant

I realized the other day that I haven't written about a restaurant in a long time. Truth is, we're (thankfully) been eating at home more. And when we have eaten out, we've stuck with our tried-and-true favorites. Last week, though, Tim and I tried Alvarado's in North Richland Hills while we waited for Nigel to finish his first day of preschool. It's a 24-7 Mexican joint in a converted Taco Bell. I can't vouch for the entire menu, but I can tell you that the breakfast tacos are insanely good! Tim and I each got a chorizo tacos, which included potatoes, eggs, cheese, etc. The chorizo had just enough spice, but not too much kick that it made my eye makeup run. Bonus: quick service and lots of free varieties of salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment