Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Look Who's 40!!!


Tim turned 40 on Monday!!!! Last year I had hoped to plan a huge surprise party with all of his friends, but that just wasn't doable from down here. So, we celebrated among ourselves. Well, first I tried to celebrate with his coworkers before he left work for the day. Long story short, he was attempting to leave early to surprise us but it all worked out and we had cupcakes and punch with a few of his coworkers.

Then, we tried to go to Sassy Hot Dogs (Tim's choice) for dinner, but the cart wasn't there. So, we ended up at Dutch's on the TCU campus. Tim and I both got the Bacon Bleu Cheese Burger, which had ample amounts of bacon and cheese. The burger itself wasn't anything to write home about, but the soft, fresh bread and toppings made it awesome! The batter surrounding my gigantic onion rings was studded with chunks of black pepper, which was a nice kick! Dutch's just may have replaced Tommy's as my favorite FW burger joint.

Once we were home, Tim opened his presents — all Star Wars themed. All in all, I think it was a good day. Happy birthday, Tim!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment