Monday, July 18, 2011

Big Boy Bed

Bye bye, crib; hello big boy bed!

Tim got back to DFW a few days ahead of Nigel and I, so he used that time to disassemble the crib and get Nigel a big boy bed and some cool car-themed linens. Nigel was so excited about his bed. It seems to have been a springboard for lots of other big boy things, including using the bathroom and washing his hands all by himself (read, without me helping him with his pants and plopping his booty on the potty). We've added "Make Bed" to his behavior chart, and he does it without complaint. Bonus: He's yet to get out of his bed at night (He's always been a good sleeper, so I didn't really expect that to be an issue, but you never know..). I think Tim and I are both having a hard time seeing him in the bed, but it was time.

No comments:

Post a Comment